Sleep Apnea: Is It Time To Visit A Sleep Specialist?
Millions of Americans suffer from a lack of sleep. Only 30% of them seek professional help. That means 70% continue their “Day to Day” lives suffering from immediate side effects & overtime develop long term related issues. If any of the symptoms below resonate with your current situation, consider seeking help from a sleep specialist. Getting a restful nights sleep could become your “New Normal”
Symptoms of sleep apnea can include:
- Being so sleepy during the day that it gets in the way of the normal things you do, such as work or school.
- Feeling tired when you wake up.
- Extreme trouble concentrating.
- Waking up with migraines or headaches.
Symptoms Your partner may notice while you sleep:
- You stop or struggle breathing.
- You snore loudly without relief or break.
- You suddenly gasp or choke.